Sunday 21 August 2011

Variety Card Packs

Crafty item #2 that's for sale! I finally found enough time to make enough of one sort of card that I could sell.  Hopefully this is the first of many!


This set includes 8 different cards for different occasions- 1 each of birthday, Christmas, baby, wedding, thank you, miss you, friends, and thinking of you. Each are hand made by yours truly, and are blank inside. This 8 pack is $20, and includes envelopes. Let me know if you would like one and we can arrange something. If not, I hope you at least enjoy looking at them!



Side Rant: Why I make all my cards blank inside
It always drives me crazy when you get a card from someone who spent $6.95 on it and all they did was write your name at the top, and theirs at the bottom. I'm sure they mean whatever Hallmark employee #908 wrote on the card, but I find it much more personal when you write your own message inside. So please, buy my cards (at a cheaper rate), and put some real thought into your card-giving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment