I love my charger wall pocket, and use it to store my cell phone charger when I'm not using it. You could easily change the measurements to make it bigger/smaller to fit your electronics.
What You Need:
- 2 pieces of fabric approximately 5 1/2" x 11"
- 1 piece of cotton batting approximately 5 1/2" x 11"
- sewing machine/needles and thread
1) Cut out the fabric and batting to measure 5 1/2" x 11"
2) Cut out a square in the top of the fabric and batting pieces approximately 2" x 2 1/2" about 1" from the edges at the top.
3) Pin the 3 pieces together with right sides of fabric facing each other, and cotton batting on the bottom.
4) Sew along the 4 outside edges using a 1/4" seam allowance.
5) Flip the whole thing right side out through the rectangle hole.
6) Turn in the fabric along the edges of the rectangle hole, pin together and sew using a 1/4" seam allowance. You may find it easier to make a diagonal cut into the fabric at each corner so it lays flatter.
7) Fold up the bottom of the rectangle to make the pocket, pin into place, and sew along the two side edges.
To use, hold the pocket against the outlet, plug your charger into the wall through the pocket, and put your phone, ipod, etc. and the cord in the pocket.
|Pinterest vs Reality: Charger Wall Pocket|